Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shaklee Energy Chews Review

I’m an exercising addict; I LOVE to run!  So not only is it helpful to get an extra boost in energy, it’s also healthier for my body’s recovery process.
One of Shaklee’s newest products that I’m no doubt IN LOVE WITH are the Shaklee Energy Chews.  I was super excited when I got my own package of this chewable gold in my mailbox.
After using them for a couple of weeks here’s what I think:
They Are Fast Acting!
After years of using energy drinks, supplements, and now chews I can say that these are by far and away the fastest working stuff I’ve ever tried!  We’re talkin’ like 15-20 minutes and you’re ready to sprint out the door!
The supplements I was using previously was the  NUTRILITE® Rhodiola 110 Supplement Helps Increase Mental and Physical Performance – 60 Count.  These were actually quite good supplements, but I normally had to wait about 45 minutes to an hour before they started working on my system.  This gets to be a pain when you want to exercise just after running an errand.  I had to keep those darn things in my purse in case I was out and about and needed to go for a run as soon as I got home.  Really annoying.
The Energy Is Just Right!
These bad boys work, let me tell ya!  I’ve had some excellent cardio sessions using the energy chews that have helped me to push through some difficult hills, long runs, or wind sprints without burning out too quickly.  I am VERY pleased with my results!
You Feel Great Even After Exercise.
One of the best things with the energy chews is that there is no crashing at the end of a workout.  Your energy just continues to flow and flow!
They’re Healthy.
I hate chemicals, so the fact that I can get tons of energy from healthy supplements is a win win situation for me!  Here’s what Shaklee says about their chews:
Each chew contains a scientific blend of caffeine from natural green tea extract, plus L-tyrosine, L-theanine, B vitamins and vitamin D. And there are no artificial flavors, sweeteners or added preservatives you’ll find in other energy products.


A Moment Of Truth.
Everyone knows that I’m much more interested in being honest and ethical than making extra money  and, lets get real here: this is a thrifty blog!  I would be short changing all me readers if I wasn’t being honest that I’m not fond of the cost of the energy chews.  Retail price is $21.15 (member price is $17.95) for just 20 chews, and it is recommended that you take 2 chews each time you exercise.  If you exercise once per day then you’d only be getting 10 servings.
Here’s what I did:
I became a Shaklee DistributorGet ALL of the benefits of the shaklee supplements without breaking the bank AND make some extra money as well!  All you’d have to do is join my shaklee team and start your own business.
This is one of the reasons I became a distributor (especially since I realized that I was making all those other wealthy distributors money, lol).  I get a wonderful tax write off for everything I buy and share from Shaklee, I get paid back from Shaklee at the end of the month from what I’ve personally bought, and I get to use their fantastically “green” products.  Essentially I get everything from Shaklee for free and I make money from the sales I generate.
Interested in becoming a distributor with me?  We have an excellent training program and network of people who are ready to help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment