Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shaklee Get Clean Starter Kit Review






We need to start thinking about cleaning our homes with different perspective. Sure, I can dust and wipe my counter tops with a specific cleaner – but what am I leaving behind or in the air for me and my family to breathe into our bodies? Removing the dirt, grime, and dust goes beyond wiping down surfaces. Think about the chemicals we are leaving behind or emitting into the air.  Shaklee products have been reviewed and endorsed for their safety by Healthy Child Healthy World!
Shaklee believes that health isn’t just about what you put in your body, it’s about everything around you. They bring you a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet® called Get Clean®.



I received the Get Clean Household Kit so I could naturally clean my house and get hooked on it.  Oh Boy did I!!  These products are fantastic.  My favorite part about this cleaning product is that it is a Basic Organic Concentrate that you mix with water – YES water – to create the cleaner.  It is all very specific in the directions and super easy.  This concentrate lasts a LONG time.  The dish soap lasts a long time. You only need a couple drops to do a whole sink full of dishes.
No doubt you are wondering if it actually get anything clean.  The answer is YES – it surely cleans – very well in fact.  I love that it wipes up dried on messes with ease.  I also have to mention the price and refills is very reasonable. It is definitely doable!
Shaklee Get Clean products offer cleaning choices that are:
  • No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
  • Rivals or outperforms 20 national leading brands.
  • You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
  • Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate – just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
  • Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
  • Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.




Here is where things get a little scary. According to the Household Products Database, I use several cleaning products that contain some scary chemicals such as kerosene, phenols, cresol, lye, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid, petroleum distillates, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, butyl cellosolve, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, morpholine, and phthalates!  These seriously can’t be good for you…I can’t even pronounce them.

All of these chemicals are scary enough for my own health, but I also have 2 children in my home. I certainly can not clean my home with these chemicals and feel good about it knowing that my son and daughter touch everything. Not to mention breathing the fumes in. I honestly never stopped to think about that and I am not sure why…so now that I think about it – it’s scary.  I am very grateful that a friend introduced me to Shaklee – I now feel safer cleaning my house and not worried about what my kids are touching or smelling.
There is so much more to Shaklee then cleaning products.  Be sure to look out for more reviews of Shaklee products this year.
connect with Shaklee ::
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Follow them on Pinterest
Get Clean® Starter Kit – Regular Scent :: $115.32

No comments:

Post a Comment